środa, 29 kwietnia 2015

"Avengers 2: Age of Ultron"



It was the end of last year when my wonderful Platige adventure met it's finale. I moved to London and started working in Framestore company on movie VFX - which was my dream and goal since I started dwelling into CG.

What I wanted to share is barely a contribution to the movie - as I was borrowed from the main show I'm on, to "Avengers 2: Age of Ultron" - only for a week to do a really, reaaaally tiny little piece of machinery for about 3 shots - two of them in defocus :) It's just beyond ridiculous comparing to people who really worked hard on the movie for months providing a tremendous quality, but it's kind of a big thing for me while this is the first movie I was a part of and it was a great adventure to be inside of something I previously got to see only on DVD movie making-ofs.

And yeah, seeing something own on a big screen was quite a thrill - even if it was watching something of a ping-pong ball size for couple of seconds :) Here's the old teaser for the movie - obviously it doesn't include my super small model :)

Cheers!



 I promise the next thing is going to be a major input ;)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz